Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Students at Harris Primary Academy Mayflower are expected to wear the uniform in its entirety to the Academy on all occasions, unless you have been previously notified of a non-uniform event we may be running. The Academy uniform is an important part of our collective identity and sense of community. It is important that students present themselves as ambassadors of the Academy at all times including when they are in public places or travelling to and from the Academy.
The Board of Governors at the Academy expects all students to adhere to the Uniform Policy.
All students are expected to wear the uniform detailed below. This uniform will be checked on a daily basis by staff and parents will be informed if the uniform code is breached.
Uniform is as follows:
Branded items: (purchased online from www.brigadeuniformdirect.uk.com)
- V-neck jumper or cardigan - purple
- Tie—purple and gold stripe
- PE t-shirt—white - crested
- Drawstring PE bag—purple
- Book bag – purple
- Trousers, skirt or shorts—grey
- Shirt with collar—white
- Tracksuit bottoms or shorts for PE—black
- PE Plimsolls for PE – black (not trainers)
- School Shoes—black (not trainers)
- Socks— black or grey (white for girls)
- Tights—black or grey
Additional, optional items:
- Winter coat
- Summer dress— purple check
Jewellery and Hair:
No jewellery is to be worn except for a discreet ear stud in each ear.
Hair must be worn in a style appropriate to a school environment.